top of page
Man Using a Tablet

Coverage Notes

Many extended health care plans provide coverage for counselling services rendered by a Registered Social Worker. Contact your plan provider for information about your coverage. A receipt will be provided at the end of each session, which you can submit to your extended health care provider if applicable. Payment can be made by e-transfer or credit card.


Mobile Phone

Phone Consultation



self-reflection (1).png

Individual Session



bottom of page